From Living Through Church Hurt To Living For The Kingdom Of God
Have You Or A Loved One Been Hurt By Someone In The Church?
The Mask book demonstrates exactly what happens when one is handed doctrine, tradition, and opinion all wrapped up in one message and left to sort it all out on her own.
Why do so many Christians fake it? Why have so many people been hurt within the church? In this short, spiritual book I answer these questions in detail, I get deep down into the truth about the Christian church, and I share my soul-stirring story about growing up in church, confused, misinformed, and headed for destruction.
Many people live a double life…One life is lived behind closed doors, and the other is lived in the public eye. That’s a lot to keep up with. Too much, in fact. It’s no fun, and it’s a very hard way to live. I used to live a double life, but eventually, I found my way. I learned to study for myself, to properly navigate scripture, to rightfully divide the truth, to forgive, and to build a real and lasting relationship with God.
In this spiritual guide, I teach you how to rid yourself of the mask and to live a real, more fulfilling life.
If you have:
1. Ever fallen victim to being hurt by someone in the church
2. Ever found yourself being one way in church (or around spiritual people) and a completely different way at home
3. Ever thought “there has to be more to life than this”
4. Ever wondered if faith and miracles are real
5. Ever had the desire to actually become the beautiful, spiritual, strong person that you try so hard to present to the outside world…
This book is for you!
I dive into just how real it gets when a person grows up in the church lacking understanding. I paint a vivid picture as I share my honest, heart-wrenching stories of my spiritual, emotional, and physical struggles (and triumphs) on my journey of building a real and lasting relationship with The All Mighty Creator.
What Lurks Beneath The Mask?
Scars? Bruises? Confusion? Heartache? Shame? Bitterness? Desire?
The truth is that all of these things live underneath the mask, but they can ALL be eliminated. There is a way to heal, to gain an understanding, to live truthfully, and to become the god-fearing, spiritual being you desire to be. My book guides you right to that path, and shows you how to stay on it.
I have effectively coined the term “spiritual autobiography”, and my new book, The Mask: Recognizing And Resisting Spiritual Deception is a must read! But you don’t have to take my word for it. Check out the reviews below, and see what other people have to say about The Mask book.
What Other People Are Saying About The Mask
I understand that church hurt goes much deeper than being offended and treated poorly by others. The truth is that church hurt includes misinformation, misunderstanding, and misrepresentation. And I address it all in this book!
In the pages of this spiritual autobiography, I will teach you to:
- Understand why you may have been hurt in the church so that you can forgive and move forward
- Begin your healing process from church hurt so that you can grow into the prosperous, faith-filled man or woman of God that you were always destined to become
- Understand how you may have been misinterpreting God’s word and to start learning the true meanings of the scriptures
- Stop pretending/wearing the mask and to walk fully in your truth
- Unlearn misinformation that you may have received from spiritual leaders and to properly discern God’s word for yourself
- Build a real and lasting relationship with God
Grab your copy now!