It’s Dark Behind The Mask!
Many people live a double life out of necessity…one that they live behind closed doors, and another they live in front of those that they believe are judging them. That’s a lot to keep up with. It’s no fun, and it’s a very hard way to live.
My new book introduces a way to become the person you really want to be so that you can shed the mask and live freely.
If you have:
1. Ever fallen victim to being hurt by someone in the church
2. Ever found yourself being one way in church (or around spiritual people) and a completely different way at home
3. Ever thought “there has to be more to life than this”
4. Ever wondered if faith and miracles are real
5. Ever had the desire to actually become the beautiful, spiritual, strong person that you try so hard to present to the outside world…
this book is for you!
In this new book, I delve into just how real it gets when a person grows up in the church lacking understanding.
I understand that church hurt goes much deeper than being offended and treated poorly. That’s why I share that it also includes misinformation, misunderstanding, as well as misrepresentation, and her book addresses it all!
In the pages of this autobiography and spiritual guide, you will receive intriguing, relatable stories, and little nuggets of wisdom throughout.
Grab your copy now, and join in the conversation!
This must-have book is the ultimate guide to lead God’s people “out of darkness and into his marvelous light.” Andriea Denise calls this literary work her spiritual autobiography. In it, she takes the reader through a range of emotions, as she shares honest accounts of her own struggles and triumphs on her journey of building a real and lasting relationship with The Creator.